Thursday, October 3, 2013

sweet home indiana

I am one of those few people who are blessed with two loving homes on the opposite ends of this earth. I take neither for granted. To be able to spend ten long days at home with my mom and dad has been nourishing for my soul. And to meet my nephew for the first time is just another great bonus.

according to my mom, this is a picture of me on my very first flight at age four

At the very same time, it's been hard to be away from Zach for more than a week. We are partners and we do everything together. Not having him around is like being short of a limb. But I'm leaving for my other home tonight. Stay tuned for stories of my Singapore adventures from the other side of the world in a couple of days. Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...