Thursday, October 17, 2013

I always notice flowers.

To borrow a quote from the very awesome Andy Warhol, "I always notice flowers."


I love flowers. I am notorious for stopping for flowers. Zach knows that too well. It annoys him that I'll stop anywhere to ogle at flowers. I have to take pictures of every flower I see. I even dream about skipping in vast fields of wildflowers. Flowers make me happy. And because I like flowers in nature a lot better than I like dying flowers in a vase, we've never bought fresh cut flowers for the house.

Then yesterday, we bought a Scott Frankenberger vase at the annual Bravo for the Arts luncheon, and it came with a bunch of beautiful blooms. Needless to say, I'm enjoying having these gorgeous blossoms around. They look great and they smell like sunshine. The cat agrees. He just had to make sure they weren't also tasty.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...