Friday, January 18, 2013

Pitchers

zmedceramics

Not working in clay for a year means our inventory of ceramic works is quickly dwindling in numbers. We are down to our last pitcher on Etsy! I know it's silly, but I do get attached to every piece we put in the shop. In fact, every listing you see is my favorite piece out of the kiln. So it's always a little bittersweet each time we send a piece to a new home. Please allow me to reminisce for just a bit by sharing some of the beautiful pitchers we've listed in the past ...

zmedceramics
zmedceramics
zmedceramics
zmedceramics

And here's the New York city-themed one that Zach made for me after our trip in 2011. It was our first time renting an apartment in the West Village, and everywhere we went, we saw beautiful brownstones framed by tall skyscrapers and the occasional gothic church in the distance.

zmedceramics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...