Tuesday, October 30, 2012

change of plans

We were supposed to go work on the mural again this morning and then head out to Walton, IN for the unveiling of Building Blocks later this afternoon. But Sandy is causing some pretty gusty winds of up to 50mph, and I'd be damned if I allowed Zach to get on that rickety 16ft ladder. The unveiling is also now being postponed till November 13th. We'll make a reminder post when the time comes.

So instead of being out and about today, we're huddling in at home. I'll write, and he'll draw, we'll make some dinner and watch a movie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...