Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank you, technological advancements.

One of the worst things about living half a world away from my family in Singapore, is that I miss out on the fun things, like meeting my nephew in person. Luckily, last night I got to spend part of my evening "talking" and "playing" with Asher on the computer.



He is 8 months old and couldn't sit still long enough. I had to get his attention by making Wesley, the toy fox, dance. Watching Wesley had Asher laughing and dancing too! And when he got bored of Wesley, I brought out the big guns -- the giant grey and white fluff wad. Asher was stunned.


Thank you, technological advancements. Thank you Apple's iChat program; a wonderful, amazing hi-tech method of communication that magically bridged 9561 miles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...