Wednesday, January 15, 2014

sketchbook project 2014: oblivious

sketchbook projects are due in the mail today!  i finished my animation last night.  as usual, mindy and i both waited until the last minute to finish up.  but all's well that ends well i guess.  all of my previous entries have been animations, so i continued on that theme with my latest.

i decided i wanted to animate a character walking through the book.  so i drew a different scene on each page and then did a stop action video of my hands flipping through the book.  after editing it and getting the timing down a bit, i took the character from off the cover and animated him.  now he can be part of my collection of animated characters, but for now he is specific to this sketchbook.  here it is:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...