Thursday, January 16, 2014

sketchbook project 2014: cozy kitty

My Sketchbook Project for 2014 is very similar to my project for 2013. It's about our cat again. I cut, collaged, glued, printed, and colored. Here are some of my creations:

letter blocks say what

letter blocks say what

letter blocks say what

letter blocks say what

letter blocks say what

letter blocks say what

linocut block print kitty cat

And maybe it's because I was working on my book during the Polar Vortex, I got inspired to include the cold,

letter blocks say what

and dress some of the kitties up in sweaters!

linocut block print kitty cat

linocut block print kitty cat

linocut block print kitty cat

So this is my book for 2014. I'm not sure I'll be doing another one for 2015. There are already two similar books, i don't think I need to do a third! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...