Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review of "County Fair" in the Journal and Courier

There was a really awesome review of County Fair in the local Journal and Courier yesterday, written by the amazing Tom Shafer. I'm a big fan of Tom's writing. He always manages to sift through the visual chaos and capture the myriad of meanings and layers, lending readers and visitors to the show brand new insight. You can scroll down for his review or read it here.


Review: Colorful 'county fair' will thrill young, old


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zach, what a great review. I hope this bring more people in to see this exhibit - I loved it. So creative and imaginative. I could have spent hours looking at all your details! Not sure you're interested but Fishers, IN has a brick wall that the city is asking for mural suggestions. I saw the one you did downtown with the after scho kids. It is so fun.... Just what I think Fishers needs by their new pop up park. Check it out at www.fishers.in.us/art. I'm on IG @betbakk I posted a video of your mural... not my best work, but new to IG videos. Betty Bakk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...