Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Warm and snuggly?

The forecast calls for another 5 to 10 inches of snow today. So while it was "warmer" (22ºF/-5ºC) and sunny yesterday, Zach and I went to the celery bog for a walk. Here are some pictures if you'd like to see ...



I love the sparkling, glittery snow. And all the bunny footprints! There must have been hundreds of pairs of them!                                             



Even the flower carcasses looked lovely, I thought.




Zach was bundled up for the walk, but in my eagerness to get out of the house, I forgot my hat ...


so Zach used my scarf to wrap me a head cover. It was surprisingly warm and snuggly.


Now I'll just have to remember those warm and snuggly feelings when I head out to class tonight!


p.s. If you need a reminder, here's pictures of the celery bog in the spring!

2 comments:

Nixon K said...

Dunno about you but I prefer the Spring pictures. I am so over winter. Even worst, I am so over whining about winter.

Unknown said...

haha, your comment made me laugh! it is cold, and spring is nice, but i really hate summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...