Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cat Mischief

Last week I caught our cat in a moment of mischief ...


Sometime during the middle of the night, he had found himself a faux leather strap to a purse and had drug it out to the middle of the floor by the kitchen. I found him the next morning happily gnawing on it. When I took the camera out, he decided to pull a "I'm-not-up-to-anything" innocent face. I can't begin to tell you how many bags/shoes/belts I've lost because we have a strange cat who loves to gnaw on leather-type things. But the precious look on the cat's face melted whatever anger I was feeling immediately. It was a ratty old purse that had seen better days anyway. A missing, gnawed up handle just makes it easier for me to think about throwing it out!

Later that night when Zach and I were coming up with ideas and images for this year's series of Christmas cards, we decided we had to do at least one design that featured a cheeky cat. So here it is ... this first one is of a cat playing with a string of lights!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...