when i got to the studio this morning the sun was shining on the boy catching snowflakes on the garage door. so i decided that he needed to be painted over. i washed the whole wall in black and then painted the girl blowing dandelion seeds across the door. i finished it off with some red pattern.
in the afternoon i built the 3rd wall to the structure i started yesterday, and then tacked the whole thing together. i'm not quite sure that i like this idea yet. it seems a bit pointless at the moment. but i'm ready to start filling in with prints and stencils, and hopefully it will come alive. i think maybe it needs a roof too.