Monday, January 21, 2013

Artists' Own High School Art Show

Zach was working at Artists' Own on Saturday so I thought I'd stop in to bring him lunch and take the opportunity to look at the current exhibit. Every year, the high school students in the area submit their best pieces to be in the show. In my opinion, this year's participants are the strongest ever. Here are a few of my favorites:

Best of Show Award. Alleyway to Rawalpindi by Mahnoor Ayesha
Painting Award Recipient. South Africa by Mackenzie Stahl-Border

two pieces by Baron Mattern
Sage by Kayla Stoyke

Go see the show if you can! It comes down on February 9th, and then Zach, Pete Brown, and Craig Martin's show will go up from February 11th through March 23rd.

1 comment:

Flotsam said...

I can see why that first image won. Spectacular.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...