ok, so i finally finished carving and printing the block for 'a humble pot of beans' and it was humbling. carving all of the language was one of the more difficult things i've done in art. i'm not typically one of focus on tiny details, but all that tiny backwards language was a nightmare to carve and obviously it took forever to complete. but i kept my patience, it all turned out. i didn't find any mistakes, though i'm sure someone will. it's 16 pages and 10 recipes. here's a flick i posted to vimeo:
i'm glad it's complete, now we are working on setting up a new online shop that can begin to feature some new products and ideas. watch for it super soon.