Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good Day/ Good Night

I'm seriously jet-lagged. Perhaps it's because I am older now, or because I was only away for 10 days, but this is the first time I've been hit with it so bad.


Maybe it's just me, but this whole time-traveling, going back in time business seems to be much tougher on my body. When I go to Singapore, jumping forward 12 hours is relatively easy. It takes me about a day to fully adjust. Returning to the US and traveling for 20 hours only to end up still 12 hours behind, does unimaginable things to my body.

Yesterday I spent a mere 9 hours awake. I was awake enough to go to the grocery store, have lunch and dinner, and grab a quick shower. When I was not doing those things, I was sleeping. Today I am determined to get over this stinking jet-lag. I am leaving to go play with Corrinne and her kids in a few. Not being at home should help me stay awake for a bit, I hope!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...