Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A-muse-ing Dogs

I am neither a cat or dog person. I am a cat AND dog person. As you all know, Zach and I love the giant grey and white cat we live with. I love dogs too, but would never consider living with one. It's got little to do with dogs and everything to do with me. Dogs will be dogs. And I will never cultivate enough patience and energy needed to live alongside a dog.

But enough about me. As a follow up to yesterday's post on writers with cats, here are some famous artists with dogs!

clockwise from top left: Pablo Picasso, Georgia O'Keefe, Andy Warhol, Frida Kahlo, Jackson Pollock

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night. 
If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.
                                                                          -- Andy Warhol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...